Temporary help (m/f/d) Warehouse Logistics
- Support with various tasks in incoming and outgoing goods (e.g. scanning and booking in equipment, checking and reworking packaging material, preparing for dispatch)
- Supporting our service technicians in various processes in production (e.g. cleaning IT equipment)
- Receiving and checking deliveries of goods
- Structured and careful way of working, quick comprehension skills
- Accuracy, e.g. in the booking of goods
- You are communicative, like to work in a team and enjoy dealing with customers and service providers
What we offer
- Responsible and exciting tasks in a growing environment
- Individual and detailed training for your field of work
- A pleasant and open working atmosphere in a cooperative environment with flat hierarchies
- Handling of modern IT and high-tech products in heated, high-quality storage areas
- Leisure-friendly working hours from Monday to Friday
- Attractive benefits such as free drinks and fruit as well as regular employee events
We look forward to receiving your application via our applicant portal (in German). Application possible within 2 minutes!
|Job start date||2022-07-01|
Use our online application form!
Recommend job offer
Your Career at CDS
The CDS Group is an established technology service provider of renowned manufacturers and trading partners in the IT, as well as in the electrical and medical technology sectors.
From its locations in East Westphalia-Lippe and southern Germany, more than 100 employees realize projects throughout Europe. With technical and logistic service, sustainable sales concepts and clever software solutions, we support business customers throughout Europe, in order to shape the business of tomorrow together with them.
Become a part of our team and contribute with your engagement to the common success!
If you have questions about jobs and careers, please call or write us an email.
We look forward to hearing from you.