Employee (m/f/d) Warehouse Logistics
- Receiving and checking deliveries of goods
- Scanning and booking in of equipment
- Checking and reworking the packaging material
- Compilation and provision of goods
- Preparing goods for dispatch and handing them over to forwarding agencies, parcel service providers and customers
- Careful and quality-conscious work
- Structured way of working, quick comprehension
- Accuracy, e.g. when booking the goods
- You are communicative, like to work in a team and enjoy dealing with customers and service providers
- Good knowledge of German, knowledge of English would be an advantage
What we offer
- Responsible and exciting tasks in a growing environment
- Individual and detailed training for your field of work
- A pleasant and open working atmosphere in a collegial environment with flat hierarchies
- Attractive benefits such as a company pension scheme, company fitness and further training offers, free drinks and fruit, meal allowances and regular employee events
We look forward to receiving your application, stating the next possible starting date, via our applicant portal (in German).
|Job start date||2022-04-15|
Use our online application form!
Recommend job offer
Your Career at CDS
The CDS Group is an established technology service provider of renowned manufacturers and trading partners in the IT, as well as in the electrical and medical technology sectors.
From its locations in East Westphalia-Lippe and southern Germany, more than 100 employees realize projects throughout Europe. With technical and logistic service, sustainable sales concepts and clever software solutions, we support business customers throughout Europe, in order to shape the business of tomorrow together with them.
Become a part of our team and contribute with your engagement to the common success!
If you have questions about jobs and careers, please call or write us an email.
We look forward to hearing from you.