Service Driver (m/f)
- Europe-wide transport of IT and high-tech products
- Loading and unloading of the products as well as transfer to the customer
- Installation and dismantling of IT and high-tech products (for example at trade fairs)
- Driving license of class C1E or CE & driver card
- Very good knowledge of English or German
- Neat and friendly appearance
- Interest in IT products & fun at work
- Modern vehicle fleet in the highest quality and comfort (Mercedes-Benz 3,5t - 12t)
- Fixed weekends (5 days / week)
- In the case of multi-day trips, stay at the hotel
- Schoolings and trainings for your professional and personal development
- A fair payment on hourly basis
Interested? We are looking forward to receiving your application with the next possible entry date via our application portal.
Use our online application form!
Your Career at CDS
The CDS Business Alliance is an established technology service provider of leading manufacturers and trading partners from the IT, electronic and healthcare sector. From our locations in Ostwestfalen-Lippe and Southern Germany, we are realizing projects throughout Europe with more than 100 employees. Using our own software and a special logistics fleet, we develop and implement tailor-made solutions for the loaner-pool-service, hardware rollout, IT repairs and IT remarketing.
With their dedication and passion for their profession, our employees embody the CDS service and quality promise.
Become a part of our team and contribute with your engagement to the common success!
If you have questions about jobs and careers, please call or write us an email.
We look forward to hearing from you.